Welcome to Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board, an online scroll saw forum community where you can join thousands of scrollers from around the world discussing all things related to Scrolling. To gain full access to the message board you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

* Browse over 200,000 posts.
 * Communicate privately with other scrollers from around the world.
 * Post your own photos or view from 7,000 user submitted images.
 * Gain access to exclusive scroll saw promotions offered by Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and Fox Chapel Publishing.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Support Team.

Go Back   Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board > Magazine and Members > Welcome Members
Connect with Facebook

PS Wood Machines
Welcome Members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #1

Smile newby to scrollsawing

Hi Everyone.My name is Dave and I am new to scrollsawing.I have just retired and am picking up a new hobby.I am really enjoying the fool out of it too. It is very satisfying and rewarding to see what can be done with a little scroll saw. I was able to make gifts for everyone in the family for christmas. I am relly thinking about trying the craft show circuit locally to see if it would be fun as well as profitable. I just don't know for sure what type items people would buy. If anyone has suggestions it would be very well received on this end.
Look forward to chatting often and finding all the help I need to become a pro at this.This is really the most exciting hobby I have ever been envolved in. Good luck to all my fellow scrollsawers till next time.

Dave
davecodist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
Arizona

Welcome aboard Dave!
Ask one of the Mikes for advice

Steve

me...
sjlacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
Just Goofy !

Welcome Dave. Hope you get all that you desire from the forum & all that's available. I don't sell at the swap meets or whatever, so can't tell you what would sell good. I think toy's, napkin holders, clocks etc. would be good starters. What kind of saw do you have?
Good scroll'n to you. -- Perk
ubgoofy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote