Welcome to Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board, an online scroll saw forum community where you can join thousands of scrollers from around the world discussing all things related to Scrolling. To gain full access to the message board you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

* Browse over 200,000 posts.
 * Communicate privately with other scrollers from around the world.
 * Post your own photos or view from 7,000 user submitted images.
 * Gain access to exclusive scroll saw promotions offered by Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and Fox Chapel Publishing.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Support Team.

Go Back   Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board > Scroll Saw > Scroll Saw Puzzles
Connect with Facebook

PS Wood Machines

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
Sawdust Maker

Default Tractor Puzzle

This could easily be in Pattern Requests as well, but maybe a puzzler will see it.

At the Open House, Judy Peterson showed us how she came to design her tractor puzzle--one of her first if I remember correctly. I am trying to find where that pattern is published, but have not gotten an answer to an inquiry I sent her at her AOL address I found here on the forum.

Any help appreciated.

"Music takes us places language alone can not"--Glenn Frey

Sawdust on the saw table looks like progress.
Jim McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 01:18 PM   #2

I have a tractor puzzle pattern but I can't recall where I obtained it so it just might be copyrighted by someone. Therefore I can't post it. Essentially it is a tractor that appears on road signs.

Now, you can create your own. Just "Google" tractor images for the tractor sign that appears on roads. Then you can create your own design. I didn't like the farmer's hat in the image so I changed it to a baseball cap style. Hope this helps.

Pickens Puzzles
bbofpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #3

Dang! I know that puzzle was published . . . . uh, hmmm, I am pretty sure .. .. .. I think it was this century! But, I am not exactly sure which year. I think I have it scanned at home and I'll try to remember to look it up. For some reason I am thinking it was in the mag that just went BK (that means belly up - in English). I'll try to find it.

John

~~ Molly Venter
Powakee is offline   Reply With Quote