Welcome to Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board, an online scroll saw forum community where you can join thousands of scrollers from around the world discussing all things related to Scrolling. To gain full access to the message board you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

* Browse over 200,000 posts.
 * Communicate privately with other scrollers from around the world.
 * Post your own photos or view from 7,000 user submitted images.
 * Gain access to exclusive scroll saw promotions offered by Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and Fox Chapel Publishing.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Support Team.

Go Back   Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board > Patterns > Scroll Saw Pattern Requests
Connect with Facebook

Grobet - Pegas Scroll Saw blads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #1

Default PeterBilt Truck with flatbed

Hi Everyone,

I have a special friend who wants to give a cutting of a Peterbilt semi truck with a flat bed (which is what he drives) to him for his birthday. I cannot seem to find one. Do any of you designers know of one???

Thanks,
Ron T.
joleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
Pattern Person

Send a message via MSN to Andy

Too funny! I just did a pattern that matches your description and fired it off to the Wooden Teddy Bear. They sent me an email request for it so I put it on the front burner and cooked out another pattern for them. Be sure to get in touch with them as they have it now and I'm sure they'd appreciate the order.

Andy
Old 07-30-2009, 01:39 AM   #3
MrsTrout's Husband

Default Andy's pattern..

hey Andy what happen to your website?
I just went to wooden teddy bear to see the pattern, which one is it?

Trout
Old 07-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #4

Andy,
Thanks for the information. NOW GUESS WHAT!, my friend buys most of her patterns from Wooden Teddy Bear and the night before talked to them and requested this pattern. TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD. She will probably get your pattern anyway.

Thanks again Andy
Ron T.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:44 AM   #5
Pattern Person

Hey Trout,

Out of curiousity, did you have trouble accessing my website? It should be up and running fine, I just haven't had time to update it since something like February! That's a shame eh?

Anyway, I just emailed the pattern to the WTB before replying in this thread. Trying to eleviate competition between my site and the WTB, I try to keep them off my site for a while so I can see how sales are through the catalog.

I checked real quick (using their search) and it doesn't show up yet. One thing you've got to like about the WTB is they meticulously go through the pattern to make sure it meets their standard before they make it publicly available. They've caught errors on my part a few times and request changes before they ship the patterns.

It's not such a small world when you use the SSWC forums. These forums manage to bring us all closer together. One of the many reasons I frequent these boards!! Thanks SSWC!!

Andy
Old 07-31-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
MrsTrout's Husband

hey Andy, the link in your signature tage is working now, it didn't the other day and I found the pattern at WDT in their new pattern section...

I'm honored to be the first to cut the Peterbuilt and now we know it's a Blue ribbon winner. good luck with the pattern...

Trout
Old 07-31-2009, 12:12 PM   #7

Andy,
Just went to WTB and Trout is right, the pattern is there and is ONE TERRIFIC PATTERN. This is just what she wanted. Thanks...
Ron T.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #8
Pattern Person

I still didn't find it but I'm glad it all worked out! Gotta love when a plan comes together.

As for your Peterbilt cutting Trout, I too hope it sells well but you'll always be the first and likely the only blue ribbon winner. One of my proudest moments too. Pattern makers get to live vicariously through cutters successes!!!! LOL You 'da MAN!!! Thanks buddy.

Andy