Welcome to Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board, an online scroll saw forum community where you can join thousands of scrollers from around the world discussing all things related to Scrolling. To gain full access to the message board you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

* Browse over 200,000 posts.
 * Communicate privately with other scrollers from around the world.
 * Post your own photos or view from 7,000 user submitted images.
 * Gain access to exclusive scroll saw promotions offered by Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and Fox Chapel Publishing.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Support Team.

Go Back   Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board > Patterns > Scroll Saw Pattern Requests
Connect with Facebook

West Penn Hardwoods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #1

Default Breast cancer

I know somewhere I have seen some patterns for breast cancer.... I have a friend who's wife is a breast cancer survivor and they are doing the 60 mile walk from San Diego to Languna beach. They are doing fundrasising for the event and asked for my help. So if anyone has anything you feel will fit, your help will be appreciated.

Semper Fi

Mike
mike4scrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #2

Default It may have been one of my crosses

Hi Mike...a while back I made a pattern at the request of another member who knew someone who had survived breast cancer. Here is the pattern for your consideration...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bca cross 2.jpg (63.0 KB, 69 views)
Old 02-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #3

Here are a couple of more patterns...as you can see you can add a name if you want.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bca cross and pin blank.jpg (48.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg bca cross and pin.jpg (50.2 KB, 38 views)
Old 02-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #4

Hey Mike -

There are some cancer survivor ornaments by Tom Zieg in the Holiday 2005 Issue (pg 58). I have made the Hope and Survivor versions - painting the ribbon pink. I put them out on my table at craft shows and ask anyone who wants it to write a check to Susan G Komen for the Cure. I started doing this about 6 years ago when my mom was diagnosed - Happy to report that she is still cancer free.

George
gvr0213 is offline   Reply With Quote