Welcome to Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board, an online scroll saw forum community where you can join thousands of scrollers from around the world discussing all things related to Scrolling. To gain full access to the message board you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

* Browse over 200,000 posts.
 * Communicate privately with other scrollers from around the world.
 * Post your own photos or view from 7,000 user submitted images.
 * Gain access to exclusive scroll saw promotions offered by Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and Fox Chapel Publishing.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Support Team.

Go Back   Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board > Scroll Saw > Fretwork and Portraits
Connect with Facebook

Donjor
Fretwork and Portraits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 01:34 AM   #1

Default Finally receiving ornaments!

About 4 weeks ago I got my first 2 ornaments from shinzam and steviegwood and I posted about getting them. Then it seemed that everyone else was getting more and I was getting nothing at all in the mail. I was starting to feel very left out! Then presto! They all started arriving at once. So here are the ones that came in the last 3 days.....
Mike Crosa - thank you for the beautiful dove, my husband couldn't believe that it arrived unbroken, then found a small crack that was fixed with a small dab of glue.
JohnB - you my friend have way too much time on your hands to be packaging ornaments like that!! Just kidding! Very nice cutting with the added touch of the map.
Jim Daniels - nice cutting and painting, and great idea of the wood backing to keep it safe.
Steve & Tammy Wetherbee - beautiful cross with detail. I like the attached tag with the info.
Thanks for all the beautiful ornaments. Will post when more arrive. I am so excited to check the mail now!
Old 12-08-2007, 03:09 AM   #2
Cabinet Maker

G'day Sherri,
Glad you got them. and liked it.
I was a bit concerned about the postal pixies chucking them around so I shrunk wrapped all.
It seems to have worked

“In my acting, I have to identify with something in the character. The big tough boy on the side of right—that’s me. Simple themes. Save me from the nuances. All I do is sincerity, and I’ve been selling the hell out of that ever since I started.
John Wayne
Some of my Stuff
Retired Medically Unfit Police Officers Ass.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:26 PM   #3
Land Locked

Glad you finally received and liked it. Its amazing how long it took to get to you. John Bs on the other hand I believe took less than a week.

Mike C
Mike Crosa is offline   Reply With Quote